Welcome to the online portal for the Partners in Learning Training providers!
As a Partners in Learning Training Provider, you will:
- Learn about the latest research findings on effective (and ineffective) professional development models and the implications for trainers of educators and school leaders.
- Understand how you can utilize the Partners in Learning professional development model including needs assessment, adaptable training materials, and evaluation tools.
- Access over 150 hours of content including level 100 (Digital Literacy), 200 (Teaching with Technology), and 300 (21st Century Learning Design) research-based professional development and adapt to meet your needs.
- Participate in ongoing discussions, professional development and receive recognition for the important work you do.
- Receive marketing assets including email signatures, co-branded workshop certificates, email templates and more.
Submit your application today and become a Partners in Learning Training Provider.