Welcome to the online portal for the Microsoft in Education Training providers!
Access over 150 hours of content including research-based professional development for Digital Literacy, Teaching with Technology, 21st Century Learning Design. Adapt the training materials to meet your needs.
As a Microsoft in Education Training Provider, you will:
- Learn about the latest research findings on effective (and ineffective) professional development models and the implications for trainers of educators and school leaders.
- Understand how you can utilize the Microsoft in Education professional development model including needs assessment, adaptable training materials, and evaluation tools.
- Access over 150 hours of content including Digital Literacy, Teaching with Technology, 21st Century Learning Design and Peer Coaching research-based professional development and adapt to meet your needs.
- Participate in ongoing discussions, professional development and receive recognition for the important work you do.
- Receive a monthly newsletter with the latest resources for Microsoft Training Providers.
Submit your application today and become a Microsoft in Education Training Provider.